(Antron 99)Covers far above and below the traditional CB channels. The Antron is a halfwave over a quater wave variable mutual transconductance tuned antenna. Comes in three sections, easy to assemble. Entire antenna radiates.
Solarcon's A-99 Fiberglass vertical base station antenna, covers 10 to 17 meters, power handling to 2000 Watts.
The A-99 features the Solarcon Twin Ring Adjust-A-Match tuning making it possible to tune the input to the antenna and obtain the optimum S.W.R. over a range of Frequencies. Raising the rings raises the frequency and lowering the rings lowers the frequency. Operates 10 through 17 Meters with Tuner.
- Fiberglass Omnidirectional Base Station Antenna
- Covers far above and below the traditional CB channels for export, commercial and 10 meter ham band use, input 2000 watts P.E.P.
- The A99 is a half wave over a quarter wave variable mutual transductance tuned antenna.
- Comes in three sections, easy to assemble
- Entire antenna radiates - 9.9 DBI Gain
- Each antenna individually tested.
- Meets U.S. Government CPSC shock hazard standards. Protects up to 14,500 volts
- Model NO.: A-99
- Lenght: 5,3m
- Connector: SO-239