Silentex A-COM BT CAP MOTOTRBO Bluetooth headset
BT Wireless Bluetooth technology
A hearing protector headset with Bluetooth® technology and attachment to safety helmets. It is designed for the most demanding noise environments where efficient hearing and head protection is needed. Easy Clip-on adapter system is compatible with common slotted safety helmets on the market. The A-Com BT Cap's advanced microphone-earphone system enables clear and reliable communication in the most demanding noise environments as mines and many industrial applications. It provides excellent attenuation over the full frequency range. Spacious ear cups and soft ear seals make it comfortable to wear over long periods of time. Silentex Cap-models can be combined with the Silenta Multiscreens head and face protection system.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery and charger included
- Qualified Bluetooth® device withA2DP, HFP and HSP profiles
- Transmission range approximately 10 meters
- Robust flex-boom mic with excellent background noise cancellation
- Low battery warning and automatic power save function
- Spacious earcups and maximum user comfort
- CE-marked and tested in accordance with EN 352 and ANSI S3.19-1974
SNR 32 dB
NRR 26 dB
Compatible with Motorola MOTOTRBO. Can be connected with Motorola DP/DM-4XX1 BLuetooth models with an exception that PTT in the headset is not compatible because of licensing issues. We suggest you to use the PTT of your Motorola radio or purchase separate Motorola Bluetooth PTT: Motorola Bluetooth PTT NNTN8191.
MADE IN FINLAND