Peltor MT53H7A440B Lite-Com III PMR446 communication headset
The new Peltor Lite-Com III is a communication headset with high attenuation ear protection and a built-in licence-free PMR446 radio for integration with industrial or other communication systems. The noise cancelling microphone is mounted on a new microphone boom type. VOX function facilitates hands-free operation, while the
PTT button makes it possible to communicate in extremely noisy areas, or whenever “push-to-talk” is wanted.
The selective squelch function with CTCSS tones allow multiple users to work on the same channel without listening to each others communication.
- Has a built-in active-volume function that lets you hear ambient sound, such as conversation, machine sounds and warning signals
- Weak sounds can even be amplified, so you hear them better than you would without hearing protectors
- Sudden impulse noises at harmful levels are immediately attenuated
- The right hand shell has a control panel with a large LCD display, that shows your current settings
- An electronic voice tells you what settings you are adjusting, so you do not have to take the headset off to check
- The set automatically switches off after two hours of non-use to save the batteries
- An auxiliary input lets you connect a cellular phone or external comradio, regardless of the frequency
- For safety reasons, the external system has signal priority
- You are able to connect a CD-player or FM-radio to the unit so that you can listen to music or news
|Single Number Rating, SNR, is calculated according to EN ISO 4869-2:1995 with a=1.
It shall be applied to C-weighted noise level measurements to estimate the A-weighted noise level effective to the ear when hearing protectors are worn.