Vertex Standard VX-2100E VHF
The VX-2100E is a fully featured 8 channel FM transceiver designed for flexible mobile business communications in the VHF Land Mobile Radio bands. This transceiver is designed for reliable business communications in a wide variety of applications with a wide range of operating capability provided by their leading-edge design with output power 25 W.
8 Channel Capacity
For easy of operation the 8-channel VX-2100E is your workhorse radio.
Wide Band Coverage
134-174 MHz The VX-2100E gives you the maximum flexibility possible with ultra-wide band coverage.
Loud Front Speaker Audio
The front facing speaker and 4 Watts of audio power gives you plenty of receiver audio even in noisy environments.
The VX-2100E mobile has plenty of built-in 5- tone signalling to offer. Besides the standard CTCSS and DCS subaudible signaling, this mobile also includea 2-tone encode/ decode and DTMF ANI.
Excellent for school bus drivers, delivery vans, or any other application where you do not want the driver to be "on their own". With the built-in Emergency feature, a silent alarm can be sent and transmit live audio to the dispatcher.
D-SUB 15 pin Accessory Connector
Connecting outboard devices is easy using the rear mounted 15 pin accessory connector.
Optional Signaling Features
DTMF decode paging is available with the FVP-25. The FVP-25 also includes a simple inversion scrambler. The FVP-35 offers rolling code type encryption. The VME-100 board gives you MDC-1200® (and GE-Star®) encode feature to operate in existing systems.
Rugged, Die-cast Construction
The VX-2100E’s circuitry is housed within a die-cast aluminum enclosure, which doubles as a heatsink. This extraordinarily durable construction ensures many years of reliable operation, even in high vibration installations.
MIL-Spec Rated (MIL 810 C/D/E/F)
The ultra-rugged design of the VX-2100E enables it to be fully compliant with the exacting specifications of MIL 810 C/D/E/F, pursuant to the test procedures documented below.
All VX-2100 Mobiles include:
- Mobile radio with display
- DC lead and two spare 15 Amp blade fuses
- Microphone (MH-67A8J) plus hang up clip
- Mobile mounting bracket
- Userguide incorporating safety leaflet
- 12 months warranty
- Frequency Range: 134-174 MHz
- Number of Groups: 1
- Number of Channels: 8
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 / 20 / 25.0 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 - 15.6 VDC
- Current Drain: Standby 0.2A, Receive 2.5A, Transmit 6.0A
- Operating Temp Range: -30° C to +60° C
- Frequency Stability: Better than ±2.5ppm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 165mm x 45mm x 155mm
- Weight (approx): 1.3kg
- Sensitivity 20 dB SINAD (W/N): -4 dB µV/-2 dB µV
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 75 dB / 68 dB
- Intermodulation: 68 dB
- Spurious response rejection: 80dB
- Audio output:
Internal: 4W @18 Ohm, 5% THD
External: 12W @4 Ohm, 5% THD
- Spurious Radiations: -57dBm
- Power Output: 25/12.5/5/1 W
- Maximum Frequency Deviation: ±2.5 / ±4.0 / ±5.0 kHz
- FM Noise (W/N): 50dB / 44dB
- Audio distortion: less than 3% @ 1kHz
- Spurious Emissions:
-36 dBm < 1 GHz
-30 dBm > 1 GHz