Silentex A-COM CAP 300 Direct connection headset
A helmet mounted hearing protector headset with a direct connection to a communication radio. The A-Com Cap's advanced microphone-earphone system enables clear communication even in extremely noisy environments. Easy Clip-on adapter system is compatible with common slotted safety helmets on the market.
The A-Com Cap also offers reliable communication in the most demanding noise environments like mines and many industrial applications. It provides excellent attenuation over the full frequency range. Spacious ear cups and soft ear seals make it comfortable to wear over long periods of time.
The A-Com Cap can be combined with the Silenta Multiscreens head and face protection system and can be attached easily to a safety helmet with the Silenta adapter system.
- Direct connection for communication radio PTT on left earcup as default
- Ruggedized flex-boom mic with excellent background noise cancellation
- Adapters available for a majority of safety helmets on the market
- Unique cap mounting system with two distinct positions: Working and Parking
- Spacious earcups and maximum user comfort
- Soft easily replaceable ear cushions
- CE-marked and tested in accordance with EN 352 and ANSI S3.19-1974
- Available also in high visibility version with fluorescent earcups and reflecting headband
- Customised configurations available
Can be used with Motorola GP300/CP-series (angled twin plug connector) radios.